Remembering Sheena

Stop Animal Abuse in Malaysia.

Friday, April 13, 2007

RSC Received This Lovely Letter From Ainul

RSC was touched by the efforts of Ainul to help animals. As a Malay, Ainul speaks up for dogs too as well as other animals. We thank Ainul for doing more than just "feeling sorry" for animals and taking the time and trouble to write letters on their behalf.

Letters are powerful because it states in black and white the wrongdoing of a person and convicts the guilty party and has the power to change the hearts of all those who read it. It's easy to dismiss verbal truths uttered but when they are "set in stone" it has the power to cut through to the heart especially if the reader knows it is the truth - and if he still won't do the right thing, then he can answer to God when it's time to face Him.

Ainul's Letter:

"Hi! You have no idea how glad I am to have come across you blog. My name is Ainul and I too share the same sentiment about animals.

With regards to shooting of stray dogs, I just wish to share that previously I personally wrote to Majlis Perbandaran Klang (MPK) to express my disappointment over their policy when dealing with this matter. It is unacceptable. Dogs are special animals. They have souls. Each of them has a different personality.

And as for the reply from the MPK , of course, they denied the allegation or the report made by the Malay Mail.

For you info as well, I am very active in writing my opinion to the local media. I usually use "kucing besar" or "Kuala Kangsar" as my id.

My comments and criticisms over the inhumane manner of animal treatments are often published. I hope in a way it will help to create awareness in our society and more importantly help our animal friends.

Recently, "housing developer tycoon" Tan Sri Mustapha Kamal from MK Land expressed his wish to concentrate his attention on the preservation of Orang Utan and to release them back to their habitat. Including the Orang Utan which he currently looks after in Bukit Merah Lake Town Resort. It's a good move, at least.

As for Sheena, whenever I see her picture I will cry. Thinking of the pain and agony that she went through. I'll try my best to write more not only to the local media but Perhilitan and local councils as well. Regards,AINUL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home