Remembering Sheena

Stop Animal Abuse in Malaysia.

Friday, January 05, 2007

If You Are Upset Over The Poor Treatment of Baby Elephant Mardos Please Help Us Write Letters

I refer to our blog below entitled Why Does The Wildlife Department Need To Skin The Carcass Of Baby Mardos? dated December 30, 2006 (Earlier Blog). If you want to help ensure Kuala Gandah (sorry I can't bring myself to call this ugly place a sanctuary) does not continue to abuse elephants, please help by writing letters demanding answers to the questions RSC raised from No. 1 - 4 in the Earlier Blog.

You may even send a one paragraph letter if you don't have much time on your hands. What we need is quantity and not quality. So don't worry about using flowery language. Just get your point across briefly or if you have the time, feel free to pour your heart out in your letter.

If the people reading it have a conscience your words will pierce their hearts.

Kindly send your letters to :

Prime Minister Y.A.B. Dato' Seri Abdullah bin Haji Ahmad Badawi
Prime Minister’s Office Malaysia
e-mail: ppm@pmo.gov.my

YB Tan Sri Datuk Seri Panglima Bernard Giluk Dompok
Minister of the Public Complaints Bureau
e-mail: jpmbgd@pmo.gov.my

The Malay Mail and Weekend Mail
News e-mail: mmnews@nstp.com.my
Hotline e-mail: hotline@mmail.com.my

The Star Newspaper
e-mail: editor@thestar.com.my

New Straits Times
e-mail: newsdesk@nst.com.my
e-mail: news@nstp.com.my

Malaysiakini
e-mail: editor@malaysiakini.com

Jane Goodall Institute
USA HQ
Bill Johnston
President/CEO
e-mail: info@janegoodall.org

Steve Irwin’s Wildlife Warrior
e-mail: info@wildlifewarriors.org

WSPA-World Society for the Protection of Animals
e-mail: wspa@wspausa.com

Your voice counts, and together we can make a difference.

To read our international friends comments on Mardos' plight go to CARE2's link at:

http://www.care2.com/news/member/957884325/258493

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home