Remembering Sheena

Stop Animal Abuse in Malaysia.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

My2cents.............

Greetings mankind....

Hi! My name is Yana and I am very new to this sort of thing. I usually give a piece of my mind the old fashion way, face to face. So, I apologise if the outcome of this post would offend anyone in anyway. Ok, now that the disclaimer is out of the way, lets get down to business. (heehee)Let me briefly tell you guys a bit about myself. I am 28 years old, very happily married and living in OUG, KL. I am working as a Customer Service Officer and so far, I am loving my work now. So, I can safely say, my life is pretty ok, minus the usual problems of shortage in the pocket area but hey, I think I'm doing pretty well compared to others. I shouldn't complain. Anyway, my first encounter of abandoned and cruelty to animals was when I was eating at this restaurant with my family and I saw a lot stray dogs that looks absolutely dreadful! At first, to tell you the truth, I was rather afraid that they might attack me or something, but when I really take a long look at them, I saw that they are more afraid of me! They look so thin and sickly. At that time I gave them some of my food and at the rate they were eating its as if they havent eaten for ages! My heart goes out to them. I know that at least that day they got food to eat but what about the days to come? Then I realised that this situation needs attention.As the years past by, things got worse. Just when I thought the more educated people are, they would be more compassionate. I guess I was wrong. This is when I decide this is not the time to just sit back and see what the government's next action. We, united would be the only salvation for our helpless friends. And this is the main reason I agreed to be apart of this noble society.

LETS MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!

2 Comments:

  • At 3:59 PM, Blogger chim-chimz said…

    i'm an animal lover myself. although i do not have a pet myself (because i feel taking care of myself is tough enough :P), i do despise those who treat animal cruel, thinking that they do not have feelings. I already sign the petition & i got the banner at blog. Hopefully my little effort helps.

    May God bless you always.

    Sukhi-hotu.

    ChiM

     
  • At 8:00 PM, Blogger TERRY GALLYOT - MR ASIA. said…

    Hi,great job!Like you,i too have a blog where i try to spread the word about the campaign. www.gallyot.blogspot.com As an animal lover,i just cant fathom how cruel some people can be.How i wish their paths crosses mine...i'd probably make them a VERY GOOD EXAMPLE when the law fails.Keep up the good work.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home