Remembering Sheena

Stop Animal Abuse in Malaysia.

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

My Cover Page Stories In The Star Weekender

I had two cover page stories in the STAR WEEKENDER last December 2008. Whoopee! You can check them out by clicking on these links here:

http://thestar.com.my/lifestyle/story.asp?file=/2008/12/13/lifefocus/2691241&sec=lifefocus

http://thestar.com.my/lifestyle/story.asp?file=/2008/12/27/lifefocus/2871901&sec=lifefocus


Am going to be quite busy this January to submit anything to STAR as am working on other writing projects and my Christian magazine, AGAPE is also due out in February.

Keep up the good work for animals everyone and hope to see 2009 a better year for all Malaysians including its four-legged, furry and feathered citizens!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:39 PM, Blogger Mariposa said…

    Congratulations on your publishings! I read the one about Sid's Pub in the Star last year ;)

    May 2009 be a wonderful year for you and your family!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home