Remembering Sheena

Stop Animal Abuse in Malaysia.

Friday, August 29, 2008

Dogs' Dream Vacation At Cherating

A group of animal rescuers and their dog loving friends have booked an entire resort to themselves in order to bring our dogs and allow them to freely roam about. Isn't that awesome?
















Our dogs are free to go anywhere and no horrid signs like "No Pets Allowed". Hah! Yours truly is taking my two rascals and I can't wait to see their faces when they take their first look at the sea! That should be a Kodak moment.















Gideon is well behaved. After all, he is a Dr. Dog. But Lina...I hope I don't have to dive in after her into the sea as Lina has the tendency to plunge headlong into the unknown. I tell her sometimes "Fear is a good trait to have. It keeps you from getting killed."















I'm sorry to report the resort is now fully booked but do check out the photos I've posted here from previous Dog-friendly vacations and perhaps you can call the resort yourself to make bookings for similar dog friendly vacations like ours. Here is the website :
http://www.rubys-resort.com/index.php

3 Comments:

  • At 10:40 PM, Blogger Mariposa said…

    wow that looks really fun. My doggies would've caused major mayhem there though ;) Hope you took lots of pics to share with us!

     
  • At 4:50 PM, Blogger Më| §zë said…

    i wanna take my dog...!!!

    *jealous*

    ;)

     
  • At 4:01 PM, Blogger Shoba said…

    It's too late now Mei Sze. Sorry. But you can always bring your dog to our World Animal Day celebration at Bangsar Village on October 4, 2008.

    We are having a Dog Walk around Bangsar and demo for Dr. Dog examination. Will post info soon.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home